November 15th always starts out the same way. All the guys gather around the table and eat sticky buns and drink coffee/milk. The discuss the wind and the pressure and the channel and the time they all plan to come in for lunch.
The anxious ones wait outside for the slowpokes to get out the door. Hurry up daylight coming. Don't they look excited?
This five point was the only deer taken of of our farm this year. it was a five point that had been wounded so they put it out of it's misery.
Yes that is me. I had my coat and two of Troys on plus enough layers under that I could have left for vacation and been just fine for a week. I couldn't even zip the vest up. I felt like Troy could have rolled me out the door and I'd have ended up in the field. We never even saw a deer that night and I still froze.

2 comments:
Okay, that picture is just perfet.
Oh, I know. But I thought it was so funny I couldn't resist.
Post a Comment