Friday, August 8, 2008

A lot has happened since I last blogged so to catch up... We now have got all of our children home once again. Each summer we allow each of the boys to spend a week alone with Nana and Bumpa. This was the first year that the two younger boys wanted to spend up there. So now that it is done and over with I'm am very gald. The biggest problem is that summer is almost over.
This week was the last week of nature club. Mr. Derscheid and Dan Derscheid do this for the kids. I think this year they ended up getting more than they bargined for as they had almost 20 kids.

This is Tyrell very seriously telling me how many crabs they'd caught. He was also telling us that they were putting slimey stuff out on the rock. (Swimey stuff out on the wock.) He was cold and wanted his blankie-towel.
(See even though he says he's ready for school he secretly still wants to be my snuggle bug) I asked him if caught any crabs and he said "Gobs!" And then added very meekly, "Well, other people were catching them for him." At least he was honest. (lol) He was too busy following everyone else around to stand still enought o catch any himself.

Michael my ever daring one. I just love to see the adventure written all over his face. He caught so many of
these things. He had so much fun. He was not ready to go home and was very sad that this was the last day.
He loves to play in the water and he loves critters. Last year he nearly got swept down river in a curent he wasn't supposed to be near. This year we survived and nothing over exciting happened and I was quite suprised (but very happy)





Trenten spent most of his morning gathering moss and green slimey stuff on the rock. He gathered "seaweed" in his shirt and walked out to the rock and the girls spattered it all over the top of the rock. But then when it was over Mr. D made the kids lunch. He had hotdogs and juice. I would say that when the boys get too old to go the Nature Club it will be a sad day for them.







Thanks Mr. D and Mr. Dan for all your hard work and patience. ( And the laundry too)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: