Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Thrill of the Hunt! (out the back window)

This morning started out pretty normal... until Michael saw a coyote. Troy ran for the gun and thought it might be nice to see if I could hit this thing. So I raised the gun up and couldn't see through the scope with my glasses on. I ripped my glasses off and got the cross hairs where I wanted it and pulled the trigger. It rolled over a few times and burned it up into the brush. I thought I may have gut shot it. So the whole family is in the mud room yelling and jumping up and down. We loaded in the truck wearing our church clothes and went off to track us a coyote. It didn't take long before we found it. Daddy made us take pictures. Don't get me wrong. i was so excited I could hardly controll myself; but I wasn't sure I wanted MY picture on the blog. (lol) Anyway it wasn't too bad. I didn't even have to touch it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh for Carrie. Congrats on the kill:) I like your template...looks nice.