Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day

For Mothers Day I saw that Sharra asked her kids questions about mothers and thought that it would be interesting to know what my boys would say. So I asked them these questions about fathers.

1. Why did God make fathers?

Trenten: To teach sons how to hunt and fish and help mothers take care of babies

Michael: for a special reason

Tyrell: to have love and peacefullness

2. How did God make fathers?

Trenten: from dust of the earth

Michael: by saying hte word

Tyrell: with blood

3. What are fathers made out of?

Trenten: hard hands and love

Michael: love

Tyrell: skin

4. Why did God give Daddy to be your daddy and not some other dad?

Trenten: He knew that we needed Daddy

Michael: for a purpose

Tyrell: to have love

5. What kind of little boy do you think Daddy was?

Trenten: spoiled

Michael: A good little boy. I know that he had a lot of fun.

Tyrell: a toy

6. What did Daddy need to know about Mommy before he married her?

Trenten: That she was a Christian

Michael: That she was a Christian

Tyrell: love

7. Why did Daddy marry Mommy?

Trenten: Because you were perfect

Michael: You were beautiful

Tyrell: to have love

8. Who is the boss of this house?

Trenten: What did I say last time? (lol) Mom (giggle)

Michael: Mom, Dad and God

Tyrell: Mom and Dad

10. What does Daddy do in his spare time?

Trenten: sit on the toilet and read books or play with us boys

Michael: love on us

Tyrell: play

11. What would it take to make Daddy perfect?

Trenten: To be a better hunter

Michael: Nothing. He already is perfect

Tyrell: clothes

12. If you could change one thing about Daddy what would it be?

Trenten: That he would be a worser shot so I could be better than him

Michael: Nothing. He is perfect

Tyrell: That Daddy could play basketball and slam dunk

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Carrie,

These are great. I lost your info from camp and just got it from Sharra. This post has made my day. I literally laughed out loud at some of their responses. Kids say the cutest things.

Great to read your news.
Sherry Schuler