Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pastor Appreciation Month

This month is a time of month that we set aside to "appreciate" our pastor and his family. Pastor Appreciation Month is very nice. It is nice to have a special time out of the year to do something nice for your pastor; but pastors need to be appreciated all year long.
Now that I have said that, my pastor and his family will be watching for me to make them feel "appreciated" all year long. (smile) I admit that I am just as guilty as anyone.
But we certainly did enjoy ourselves on the day that we "appreciated" our pastor and his family.
We are very blessed to have the Wards at our church. We do hope that they know we are glad they are here.

So here's to to the Wards... Y'all are the AWESOM-EST pastor's family the Evart Bible Methodist Church has right now!
(just so you know)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you and Troy "appreciated" them with a very nice invite to dinner. I am glad there was no alcohol involved though!