September and October comes and brings with it so many problems. I don't know if anyone else has these problems; but I quite often become the problem solver and advice giver durring this particular time of the year.
I don't hunt; but Troy does. He has a terrible time trying to decide what he's going to do with his one precious day off.
1. Does he get up early and go duck / goose hunting and then go salmon fishing?
2. Does he get up early and go duck / goose hunting and then cut wood for Granny?
3. Does he get up early and go fishing and then ....
And then October comes..... NOW...
1. Does he get up early and go bow hunting and then cut wood in the evening?
2. Does he get up early and go duck / goose hunting and then go bow hunting in the evening?
3. Maybe he goes duck / goose hunting and then goes fishing
4. Or Stay up all night and fish then take a nap and then bow hunt at night.
Do you see what I mean? Next year he's eligible to draw a bear tag! So it's
1. Duck
2. Geese
3. Fish
4. Bear
5. Whatever it is that I have forgotten
So the question is always put to me...
" What should I do on Saturday? Should I ... or should I ... or both?"
I say he is hunting D - E - A - R hunting when he's asking those kind of questions.
Even though I like to pick on him, I am glad that he gets to do these things. And Iam glad that he has friends to do them with.
But Kissie (the dog) likes it when he chooses the birds. (lol)
1 comment:
I truly understand what you are saying. It is the same at my household.
Post a Comment