Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Michael's Mouth

Last night was a fairly quiet night for us. The boys were playing quietly. Michael was playing with Legos. As he was building, he realized he was going to need more pieces. The pieces were downstairs and he was upstairs. Over and over he mentioned to Ty that he needs more pieces. He asked him if he wanted to go get the pieces. Tyrell informed him it wouldn't be him that got the pieces.
On and on this went for about fifteen minutes. Finally Dad steps in and says to Michael, "Tyrell does not have to bring them to you." Without a hesitation Michael grins and pops out with, "I know. I was just trying to get some free child labor."
I didn't know how to stop laughing and so I said nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart little stinker:) You have to give him crdit for trying.