I think that two of the three nights that we camped in our tent there was frost on the cars. Durring
the day it was very nice. We got lots of sun and we got to wear our winter coats too. Where else in
Michigan can you do that?
The kids played so hard that when we said bedtime they had their baths and none of them fought
sleep. I'm not sure if they were simply too tired to beg to stay awake or if it was too cold to be
outside the sleeping bag.
I had lots of adventure myself. I cleaned cabins, the shower house, played firefighter, ran from a
bat who tried to keep me outside my tent. A BIG thanks to Sharra for all of her help telling bat
stories while this bat sat perched above my head. I am glad you didn't pull any muscles while you
were laughing.

1 comment:
lol,The bat thing was so funny. As you can tell...I'm still laughing. Hope you got some sleep that night:)
Post a Comment